Do you want to pimp your cookie? Look no further.
This vegan lemon glaze is a great way to add some brightness and tang to your cookies. It's also incredibly versatile and can be used on a variety of desserts like cakes, cupcakes, and scones. Plus, it's so easy to make that you can whip it up in no time.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1-2 tsp non-dairy milk (optional)
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest until smooth.
- If the glaze is too thick, add 1-2 tsp of non-dairy milk to thin it out to your desired consistency.
- Drizzle the glaze over your favorite cookies and let it set for a few minutes before serving.