This coffee glaze is perfect for adding a deliciously bold coffee flavor to your cookies. It's also incredibly versatile and can be used on other desserts like brownies and cakes. Plus, it's so easy to make that you can whip it up in no time.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp strong brewed coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp non-dairy milk (optional)
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, strong brewed coffee, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- If the glaze is too thick, add 1-2 tbsp of non-dairy milk to thin it out to your desired consistency.
- Drizzle the coffee glaze over your favorite cookies and let it set for a few minutes before serving.